Reception Menu Packages 1
We take pride in the exceptional quality of our food; we source all our meat and fresh produce locally and only work with suppliers we know and trust to ensure the highest standard. From our canapés to our soups and through to our desserts – everything is homemade, individually created by our Head Chef to showcase the best ingredients in Bristol and the West Country.
Our Silver, Gold and Platinum Menu Packages have been designed to provide something to suit every palette. Whatever the season or style of your wedding we are confident you will find a menu that appeals. If, however, you have a particular dish in mind we will happily discuss this with you and create a menu to suit you.
All our packages include fresh seasonal vegetables served with your main course and freshly brewed coffee to follow your dessert.
Please select one starter, one main course and one dessert for your guests. For children aged 10 and under we can provide a smaller portion of our Silver, Gold and Platinum Menu Packages charged at 2/3 of the price or alternatively we have a Children’s Menu available. Vegetarian main courses are listed separately; please select one option for all vegetarians. Our Chef is happy cater for any special dietary needs; please speak to us about your specific requirements.
Silver Menu Package – £37.50
- Slices of Melon with Seasonal Berries, Crème Fraîche and Mint (V)
- Smooth Chicken Liver Parfait with Caramelised Onion Marmalade and Croûtes
- King Prawn and Avocado Salad with Marie Rose Sauce
- Baby Mushrooms in a White Wine, Tarragon and Cream Sauce with a Herb Crust (V)
- Homemade Soup of your choice
- Loin of Pork with Caramelised Apple and Rosemary Jus
- Roast Supreme of Chicken with Leek and Thyme Stuffing and Chipolata wrapped in Bacon
- Roast Leg of Lamb with a Mint Yorkshire Pudding and Redcurrant Jus
- Baked Fillet of Sea Bass with a Prawn and Dill Sauce
- Roast Turkey with Apricot Stuffing and Traditional Trimmings
- Apple and Berry Crumble with Clotted CreamIce Cream
- Lemon Cheesecake with Cherry Compote
- Chantilly Cream filled Profiteroles withChocolate Sauce
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Greek Yogurt
- Bread and Butter Pudding with Crème Anglaise