Full Time Restaurant StaffView Christmas Brochure
Full Time Restaurant Staff – Bristol
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen at Alveston House Hotel. We are looking to recruit a full-time member of the team to work predominantly in Carriages restaurant but to have the flexibility of working in other departments.
Carriages Restaurant, which has maintained its AA Rosette status for the past eight years, prides itself on its friendly, relaxed, atmosphere. As well as producing fresh and imaginative cuisine, we have gained an enviable reputation for excelling in customer service. We are looking for an experienced member of staff to ensure that this level of outstanding service is given to all guests at all times.
- To be immaculately presented at all times.
- Have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- To be fully conversant with every dish on our menus and to provide explanations
- To take responsibility of any designated area of the Restaurant given to you during your shift
- A knowledge of food and wine and a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Flexibility to work both early morning breakfast shifts and late in the evening following dinner service
- Experience of working in a Restaurant is desired however not essential
- Deliver the highest levels of service
- Ability to work under pressure, understanding of deadlines
- Be 18+ years as required to work on Bar
- Extensive knowledge of beers, spirits, cocktails and wines
- Exceptional people skills as you will be expected to provide excellent customer service
If this sounds like the ideal job for you then please send your CV:
C/O Lisa Hindson, Senior Deputy General Manager
Alveston House Hotel
Alternatively you may email us with your CV:email@example.com