Here are a number of articles offering our advice to conference organisers and our business guests. We are adding to this regularly so please come back.
- Why independent hotels are better for business travellers
- Business Conference Checklist
- Location, location, location
- Business Conference Menus: food for thought
- Choosing a Conference Room
- Introducing our Business Development Manager
- Team Building Offsite
- How to Make your Conference More Interactive
- Conference Games - Top level ideas
"It's a joy to use a hotel that really understands customer service and puts it into action. I recently used Alveston House Hotel to run a business planning event for one of my clients. I was delighted with the responsive and friendly approach of the staff. All the arrangements ran like clockwork and staff were very flexible when our event didn't quite follow the original plans. It was delightful to be able to concentrate on working with my clients with the reassurance that all the other practicalities such as coffee breaks, meals and equipment were being handled so professionally. I look forward to my next opportunity of working there."