Chef de PartieView Christmas Brochure
Chef de Partie Bristol
Exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie with a genuine passion for food to join an outstanding team and become part of an award winning, privately owned hotel that is totally committed to the development and progression of its team.
This is a full-time position with a salary subject to experience.
- Cooking fresh and seasonal food
- Working closely with our team
- Produce high standards of food
- To assist with menu development
- Training and Supporting Apprentices
- Assisting Head chef with the day to day running of the kitchen
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Basic Food and Hygiene knowledge
Our ideal candidate will need to have excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure. You will need to be competent at working alone as well as within a team, having the ability to multitask will be essential during a working day. You need to be creative and be passionate with new ingredients while being able to problem solve if issues arise.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you then please send your CV:
C/O Lisa Hindson, Deputy General Manager
Alveston House Hotel
Alternatively you may email us with your CV: email@example.com